So, what can you do? The most important thing in convincing buyers, especially new ones, to shop on your site, is to add credibility to it.
Here are a few tips on how to improve your website credibility and sell more software:
- Show that there really is a company behind the website. You can do that by adding information about your organization (telephone number, physical address), company values and philosophy, photos and biographies of the management team, historical timeline and milestones.
- Present easily verifiable information . You can increase your website credibility by making it easier for readers to verify the accuracy of the information you present, by providing citations and references and by linking to these. It shows confidence.
- Keep your news page up to date. It’s hard to have trust in a website that has year-old news, or even few-months old. Also update the content of your website and revise it from time to time.
- Post anything that can prove your good knowledge of the industry you’re in . If there are experts’ opinions about your site or products, make sure you post them visibly www.ufabet.com on the page. Give credentials to any contributors, especially if they are authorities in the field. If you are part of an important organization, let people know about it. Don’t link to sites that are not credible, because it ruins your website’s credibility too.
- Describe all your products, using as many details as possible. Giving your clients all the information they need leads to bigger shareware sales. Set up a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page, in case they need additional information. Also make sure you provide an efficient feedback and questions form.
- Use a professional designer to build your website. You know the first seconds are the most important ones when meeting someone for the first time. It’s also true for websites: most people judge the credibility of a website by the first visual impact. Pay attention to layout, typography and consistency. Always remember you are building the website to sell shareware, so the design should match the purpose.
- Professionalism also resides in the language you use. Be clear, make sure there are no spelling mistakes, and be direct.
- The website should be easy to use. You want to sell as much shareware as possible, not make people wait while the heavy graphics load. You can make dazzling things with web technology, but they are not exactly useful to the business you are trying to run.
- Don’t use too many ads and avoid splash pages and pop-ups. They are just plain annoying and they drive people away.
- Regularly check all your links, to make sure they are still active. If you are leading clients to nowhere, you will lead your sales to nowhere too.
- A client list could also be useful. Post positive feedback from your clients, because it gives more security to new clients. You can also add product testa and case studies.
- Place confidentiality policy and copyright notes in a highly visible place on the page.